Friday, July 12, 2013

Black and Grey

Two colours that I absolutely love wearing together is grey and black because they give you this sleek, classy and simple look...if worn right.
So my very first video will be a series of outfits that I styled together using primarily black and grey. I will post it on the blog when it has been edited but as for now I want to share my thoughts on black and grey.

I often tend to wear a lot of black or white, however people usually forget about grey and how much it can change an outfit. It's a very simple shade that can help brighten up the black but not be as contrasting as white, it simply compliments the outfit.

The top in the picture above is simple grey high low shirt with the sides open, with a pair of black ankle skinny's, a necklace and plum coloured pumps. When worn right...you can look sleek and elegant.

However, elegancy isn't always the only look that we always want...sometimes we want to be comfy. I plan to show you some comfy styles in my next video!

So look out for the upcoming video, try wearing black and grey and...

Make Fashion Fun!
-Dominique

2 comments:

  1. Hmm... true that I don't have much clothes that are gray... I will consider more about it now, thanks for shairng !

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Yomi!
      I will for sure check out your blog :) and for sure sounds like a sweet idea.
      Can't wait to see your blog!

      Dominique xx

      Delete

Some Popular Posts You Can Also Check Out! xx