Friday, July 20, 2012

Famous Fridays : 2NE1

My love and respect for this group is partly their individual sound and their crafty fashion. For me being famous doesn't include English celebs, and group with over 40 mill on their music videos is pretty much famous to me.

I discovered 2NE1 in 2010 and just everything about them drew me to them (and this whole genre of music) especially their leader CL (Second in from the right). Their sense of fashion is far beyond original and what we may look stupid in...they really never do. What I especially like about them is if you know kpop most girl groups have the "girl" image down it's very cute or very sexy, just girly.

However, 2NE1 manages to stray away from this stereotypical look and have a more powerful edgy, hip-hop style. It could partly be their manager telling them to dress like this but I can tell they like the way they look when they wear these clothes. Even when watching 2NE1 TV you can see that their fashion style is yes normal but has a flair and originality attached with it. Plus a lot of their designs come from the designer Jeremy Scott and his styles are always avante garde and very stylish yet out there. The fact that they can look really good in his runway designs make 2NE1 pretty darn cool.

Not only do they have the fashion thing down, their hair styles are always the best I have seen all the colours of the rainbow when it comes to hair. Plus in their music video Follow Me, CL was wearing a wig with polka dots. So I can honestly say hair style is always the best.  And check out Dara's hair (One the left) she admitted that when it was being shaved she teared but in the end loved it and well she just rocks it well. Lastly is Minzy and I will always love the bob on her her face type pulls it off so well!

Lastly, I just love the different make up styles they can do. I showed my friend their music video for the song "Go Away" and she was just in awe with CL's eyeliner. Just how perfect and well put together she looked. I personally am in love with Park Bom's (First one on the right) make up because it is cute fresh but still makes a statement.

I've gotten pretty much everyone to love 2NE1 their style, their music and their personalities. Their fashion continues to blow my mind everytime. Especially when each music video has this very different type of feel and trend to it. But don't get me wrong these girls can also very elegant, glamorous and girly. And when they do, they just look like they can dominate the world.

RATING:★★★★★
This obviously full stars because they have the whole package makeup, beauty and style.

I hope one day I can meet them just to really understand the whole beauty aspect of this group.
Because I know for a fact they....
Make Fashion Fun!
-Dominique♡

Below is their latest hit single "I Love You" very catchy and even if you don't understand the words, you really get the feel of the song and you'll understand the chorus too : ) Plus the fashion is stunning!  
P.S. If you were wondering why I hadn't made a post for Throwback Thursday, honestly I just had a brain fart and could not think of something to write, but I did leave you guys with a few other fun posts yesterday ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Popular Posts You Can Also Check Out! xx