Thursday, January 17, 2013

OOTD: High Collars and Short Hair

I used to detest buttoning my shirt all the way up...I felt like I was suffocating, but now it's different the way I feel about it.
Recently I chopped a lot of my hair off because it was damaged which just sucks but now that my hair is shorter there is just more emphasis around your neck and such.

Yesterday I was wearing two of my most favourite items: my aztec necklace and my denim shirt. I honestly felt however that this look would not suffice if I didn't button it all the way up. What's so awesome about this look I think is how the necklace is sort of hidden and you just see the bottom part of it.

I think anyone can easily pull this look off. Collars are fun and you can easily make it look really cool with just one item.

I wish you could see my whole outfit!!
I truly was living my the motto...

Make Fashion Fun!!

-Dominique


No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Popular Posts You Can Also Check Out! xx