Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Just About Ready for Le Summer


Now that the weather is getting warmer, I can finally express myself a little better than when it's all covered up in the winter.
Today I put together a little fun outfit just to celebrate the recent amazing change in temperature.

On top: I wore a nice black bralette, my recent revamped denim jacket and my favourite cross necklace. Normal people would wear a full tank top but showing a little skin can't really hurt that much ;)

Bottom: My favourite high waisted maxi skirt with a nice reddy brown waist belt. In addition I pinned up the dress for a nice diagonal effect.

Shoes: These black booties with a nice two inch heel...just makes the outfit. I love it because it allows for elongation of my legs. In fact the entire outfit made me look super tall so it was just perfect :)

Anyways I'm pretty sure that this summer I'm livin' by the rule,

Make Fashion Fun!!

-Dominique <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Popular Posts You Can Also Check Out! xx