Monday, July 29, 2013

Music Mondays : Coffee Shops and Small Towns


Today I went on a little adventure through this small town in Ontario and took some pics that was a perfect pick for today's song of the day. 


I chose a nice Korean coffee shop type song, you don't need to understand the words to feel calm. So listen away and look at some of these pictures. : ) 

Below are some pictures I took while walking around on my way to this famous café...small towns honestly have this cute little vintage beauty that you don't always see in major cities. 






And then I finally made it to the café called the "Tin Cup"...honestly was the cutest thing ever, I ordered a nice colada smoothie and sat down to relax and enjoy that nice café atmosphere. Too make the experience even better there was nice a boutique above it called "Sue Sue Boutique". Their Facebook link is above and some more pics below. The boutique kind of reminded me of Brandy Melville with it's crates, natural additions and vintage pieces. 




Sue Sue Boutique




It was truly a fun little adventure to embark on...leaving the city sometimes is nice, lets you clear your head. Thanks for reading and remember to...

Make Fashion Fun !!
But also make each day an adventure...don't waste time. :)

-Dominique xx




20 comments:

  1. Woww! Great pictures!!



    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog and I follow you via GFC. Hope you follow me back, it would be fantastic;)

    Love
    Minnja

    www.minnja.de
    Minnja Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks :) I followed via bloglovin ^^

      Delete
  3. This place is so beautiful, love this kind of cities with history and charm everywhere. Really gorgeous photos!! ;) kisses

    http://caprice-by-elirosu.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I was glad I found it!
      Truly was a fun adventure.

      Delete
  4. amazing pics!


    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh really cute pics sweetie thanks for your comment on my blog.
    Here you can purchase the Face Shop BB Cream Oil Free with free shipping -> http://tinyurl.com/o94vy9q
    Btw now I´m following you in GFC and Bloglovin´I hope your follow me back!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for everything! :)
      I am now following ^ ^

      Delete
  6. thank you honey :) cute blog

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This town looks adorable, a Colada smoothie at a cute coffee shop sounds perfect! Hope you're having a great day!
    xo Hannah

    thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly was perfect...gonna have to take more trips to it.

      Delete
  8. OMG I love cute coffee shops, these photos are so wonderfully vintage <3

    ___________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ! I'm glad I was able to make it vintage! ^^
      also I followed :)

      Delete
  9. nice blog .

    my pleasure if you want to follow me back :)
    http://vaniaclarissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Outstanding article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. I will visit daily your blog because I know. It may be very beneficial for me. 12 best coffee beans in 2021 to buy

    ReplyDelete

Some Popular Posts You Can Also Check Out! xx