Thursday, August 01, 2013

OOTN: Black is the New Black.


I think at this point it's safe to say I really enjoy wearing black. As my title suggests black is something that won't go out for me because nothing is comparable to it. :)

Top: Aritzia
Pants: Joe Fresh
Shoes: Fairweather
Handbag: Shop in Korea 
Gold Chain: Forever21






As mentioned above I actually have a different type of appreciation for black. Some people complain about how black is depressing and it always looks look like you're going to a funeral...my opinions differ on that strongly. It is about how you are styling this shade, if it's in a depressing manner then for sure it will look like you are going to a funeral. However if you try to be trendy about it then black can be quite fun indeed. 

My top from Aritzia has the sides cut open so I tucked the front in and let the back stay out creating a different kind of look...it almost looked like a one piece jumper from the front but the back creates a new kind of uniqueness to it. 

Accessories are very important...now these DO NOT have to be black. I chose my favourite gold chain necklace and some pointed cream heels to add length to my legs. Since the trouser tapers off your leg could potentially look shorter, so adding those shoes stretches the legs. Your purse can be black I just chose to be matchy with my shoes (which is actually quite weird for me). 

All in all this is a fun outfit for a night out in the city with the girls, how do you wear black on black? Do you wear black on black? Either way it's always important to remember...

Make Fashion Fun !!

-Dominique xx


Toodles my lovelies <3

Oh here's another all black look :)


Studded Shirt: Forever 21
Blazer: H&M
Jeggings: Aritzia
Shoes: Fairweather

Just keepin' it fancy :P

28 comments:

  1. I love the all black! Nice blog:)

    xx Marianne

    http://pictureme-m.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gurl look at the legs on you!

    Love the outfit!

    Myra x

    Alluring Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great outfit, really elegant! <3
    xx

    www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment!
    Black is always great. Lovely blog! xo

    theisabelmarcelo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem :)
      And it's amazing..thanks! <3

      Delete
  5. Hi. Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know.

    http://annffashion.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    Greetings from Poland :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the nude things to paired with the black, makes such a difference!

    http://tanjamortensen.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does make all the difference...I think it makes it more elegant to be honest.

      Delete
  7. Black is always classy!

    Delilah,
    dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stylish outfit! Beautiful heels and bag!

    http://jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I love that bag one of my favourite finds.

      Delete
  9. Great outfit! You can never beat an all black look!

    Kirsten x

    www.cocosouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely outfit!
    all black is always chic
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and it honestly always is. Black is chic for sure.

      Delete
  11. such a lovely look :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks and omw to check your blog out now :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Black Is EVERYTHING! Thanks For Your Lovely Comments, You Can Go To Your Dashboard & Enter My Url Into There On The 'Add' Sections Since You Were Having Some Problems!
    StyleNonsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black is just the best. God bless black ahaha.
      And sweet thanks! Totally followed now ^ ^

      Delete

Some Popular Posts You Can Also Check Out! xx