Sunday, August 04, 2013

Street Wear : The Thug Life Chose Her.

Everytime my supervisor walks into our store...I want everything she wears. When I saw this outfit I knew I need to ask for a pic. Plus it's clear she's so gangster.
Top: Aritzia
Shorts: Aritzia
Shirt: Aritzia
Boots: Spring
Bralette: Brandy Melville 


I honestly loved they way she paired all of this together, the chiyo bralette from Brandy Melville underneath along with her tattoo make the back of her outfit look epic. Winnie's outfit has that grungy simplistic feel too it. The blue plaid shirt perfectly compliments the beige and black in a subtle sort of way. 

This is going to be a small post but I honestly love this girls style, her instagram link is posted above...follow to see more of her fashion :) She truly lives by the motto...

Make Fashion Fun ! !

-Dominique xx


So cute I love it! toodles for now ^ ^

4 comments:

  1. She has such an awesome style. I've been debating on whether I should get that BM bralette, but I'm iffy about their sizing.

    -Char
    charsd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her style and honestly the chiyo is the best seller...every girl who works there has one and its just soooooo comfy! ahaha :) just go and try it on
      ^ ^

      Delete
  2. her style is so impeccable ! I love your blog, new follower ♥
    Jess
    wildvagabondss.blogspot.com <--- please check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her style and awe thank you :)
      Gonna go check your blog out right now!

      Delete

Some Popular Posts You Can Also Check Out! xx