Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Day at the Le Beach.


Yesterday marked our family's annual family picnic. Honestly one of the biggest events of the year...and seeing the natural beauty and just having fun with everyone was such a treat. 

Top: Brandy Melville

Skirt: Value Village...some nice thrifting fun
Shoes: Wal-Mart :P
Headband: American Apparel 
Belt: Value Village



This is so candid I love it!



Even though I'm a very minimalistic person when it comes to colours and fashion...I still wanted to look beachy when going to the beach. Over top of my swimtop I wore one of my favourite Brandy Melville shirts. Rather than leaving that back open I thought it would be more appropriate to have the back loosely tied.

The skirt is basically one of my most favourite finds. When I found it in Value Village it was way longer which I liked but when I tried it on, it just did nothing for my shape or me. Cutting it shorter changed the entire look of the dress in total. The detail I enjoy the most about this skirt are the buttons on the front. It gives it character.

Lastly is my headband from American Apparel, everytime I buy one it kills me...so expensive but so worth it. Adds some colour and keeps the hair out of the face in a fashionable way. :)

It was an overall great day and I managed to...

Make Fashion Fun ! !

-Dominique xx


By the way I love all my readers and thanks always for the support it really means everything to me. :) 

15 comments:

  1. lovely style!

    your newest follower on bloglovin :)
    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you!
      고마웡! ㅋㅋ I followed you on bloglovin now too :)

      Delete
  2. looks like fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos!
    i miss summer and the hot beach
    xx

    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was more fun than I was expecting ahah
      And thanks! My cousins tried so hard to be top quality photographers.

      Delete
  4. Woww...cool photos, you look so lovely! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)
      And I followed ^ ^

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for following! I'm following you back now on ”GFC”
      Please let me know if you want to follow each other on bloglovin too<3
      Keep in touch sweetie! Hope you have a fabulous week❤

      x❤x❤

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete
  5. Cute outfit!

    Follow??
    www.thekinkybeach.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. these pictures are so darling! love the outfit too!
    ~niki <3
    http://youngandimmortal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photos!! :-)

    Nanna Freving // www.nannafreving.com

    ReplyDelete

Some Popular Posts You Can Also Check Out! xx