Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Just Hold On We're Going Shopping.


I actually think I need to enroll in shopaholics anonymous. I just love clothing and its so hard not to shop when you work at the mall in one of the coolest stores plus a massive sale is going on around the corner at Aritizia! 
Before we get to the pieces I missed Music Monday so I am going to treat you today with Drake's latest song...it's such a feel good song featuring Majid Jordan. Good for summer and good for that one person :)



Back to the haul, I bought six pieces in total over the last few days from Brandy Melville and Aritzia. Generally just because the texture of the fabric was so magical that I had to have it. 



Item # 1 - Light Fall Jacket
Brandy Melville 

When the store opened in my location this was the one piece I knew I absolutely had to get. It's a light fall jacket in one of my favourite colours. Plus the material on the outside almost has this suede texture. It wasn't even that expensive I was so happy about this purchase. 


Item # 2 - Graphic Muscle Tank
Brandy Melville

Brandy is so famous for their graphics...I honestly was just waiting for the "Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It" graphic to make it to my location, but it just never came. Instead they recently released the "Faded" tank and I wanted this more. Especially in black. The white one wasn't really my style. Unfortunately everyone is going to have this by two weeks. I better wear it before I see it everywhere! 


Item # 3 : TNA Jeggings
Aritzia

This was honestly spur of the moment. I saw them tried it on, liked it and bought it. They are super comfy and feel super nice on. That's all I can really say. 


Item # 4 - Open Side Split Tee
Aritzia

Out of all the items this is the one item I do not know how I managed to purchase...it's so bright. And when I got home and saw it in real light I realized it's even brighter! I actually hope I wear this. Probably with a lot of black to off set this insanity ahaha. 


Item # 5 - Fun Printed Oversized Tee
Aritzia

My friend at work took a 15 went to Aritzia and bought this...so me and my supervisor took a 15 also because we both enjoyed the shirt so much. It'll be a fun item to wear I can tell. 


Item # 6 - Boyfriend Fit Denim Shirt
Aritzia 

Honestly this shirt I have been wanting forever. It just feels so nice!! I wasn't going to buy it until I tried it on...and then I had to get it because not only does the outside have a nice texture when you're wearing it, it has an even better texture. Simply magical. 

This was a decently small haul only because these places are still slightly expensive even when on sale so I had to limit myself. Hope you all enjoyed this haul and the tunes! Remember to always shop and...

Make Fashion Fun !! 
-Dominique xx

P.S. Have you seen my latest street wear post? Click here to see. Toodles ! <3







25 comments:

  1. haha! dont we all love shopping ? ;)
    loving the jackets!!u'hv got such amazing style.
    love,
    www.chicqua.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it brings a different kind of joy to my heart.
      And awe thank you <3

      Delete
  2. Love those pants and the tee to the right. Great buys. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post :)

    Please check out my fashion & fitness blog?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pieces, I especially love that olive jacket!!!

    Cute blog!

    XO,
    Catherine (your newest follower)
    FEST (food, style, travel)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too my favourite! And thank you <3

      Delete
  5. love the faded tank!

    http://oyouclassy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe one of my favs at the moment! I just love love it.

      Delete
  6. haha let's join together. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I'm totally the same way! No matter what I do, I CANNOT STOP SHOPPING! It's a little ridiculous. Love all these picks!

    xo-
    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's become pathetic I cannot stop either sigh.
      And thanks thanks ^ ^

      Delete
  8. great items!

    Delilah,
    dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow awesome pieces!

    Lisa
    paintwithstars.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pieces you've got here :)
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC or bloglovin'??

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete

Some Popular Posts You Can Also Check Out! xx