Thursday, August 29, 2013

OOTD: Soaking up the Last Days of Summer

I honestly cannot believe summer is coming to end. Maybe it's because I spent all my days at the mall working or because here in Ontario, the weather was just generally messed up all summer...all year to be exact. 


Top: M for Mendocino
Shorts: Brandy Melville 
Shoes: Plaid Converse 

Today I'll be hopefully going to the amusement park and the weather is hot hot hot. So I decided minimal black and some colour was necessary. I'd have to say though my ultimate favourite item in this outfit are my shoes they are so comfy and so stylish at the same time. I was fortunate to find these shoes on a trip to the states a few years back and luckily not many people have this pattern. Since it's simple enough to go with many outfits I'd have to say by far one of my favourite purchases.

The shirt is some sort of Brandy knockoff from M for Mendocino but that's okay...I like this shirt cuz it's perfect for the hot weather. I decided to tuck the shirt in the front just to display the shorts a little better but left the back out to display the top. You never really want to hide the signature of a piece. 

Well I'm out to go have a little fun! And I definitely remembered to...

Make Fashion Fun!!
-Dominique xx

P.S. What are your opinions on the ever growing trend of Converse?

Toodles xo.


9 comments:

  1. you look lovely

    Delilah,
    dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always using converses too even in winter with extra layers of socks! I just think converse are the type of shoes that never grow out of fashion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit!
    hope you had a lovely summer
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shirt! Spring is just starting here and I can't wait for summer!

    Xo!
    L
    Blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats really great and casual outfit, if the weather s really hot thee, when it's an absolutely nice choice of you) I want to go to amusement park too, its such a fun!!!
    Have a fabulous time there!
    By the way I started to follow you with GFC and on Bloglovin', hope you can follow me back;)


    ww.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh i love that top!! the back is so cool :D this look is super cute :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Some Popular Posts You Can Also Check Out! xx