Monday, August 26, 2013

Street Wear - Print on Print


In any setting I'd be the first to admit I'm generally not a fan of print on print. That may just be because I generally wear basic prints or simply because I am narrow minded. However, this one outfit I seemed to like which did shock me. 
Top: Brandy Melville
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Brandy Melville 
Shoes: Aldo

My coworker Luba put together a simple yet stunning outfit the other day on my shift it was this Aztec-y print in a halter top and side slit maxi skirt. What allowed to make this outfit not overpowering was the gap inbetween the two items and her basic pieces. The cardigan from Urban Outfitters is a nice two toned overlay that tones down the outfit, especially since it is a light grey. In addition the black boots just make everything look right.

Loved this on her...not sure if this would look just as lovely on me though. 

Also sorry for not updating! These days I've been pretty busy with work...I hope I don't go AWOL when school begins. My goal for the school year will be to update at least once a week.

Hope you guys remember to...

Make Fashion Fun !!
(especially with the new school year beginning and all)

-Dominique xx

P.S. Visit my cousins blog: Through My Awkward Lens she even posted some pictures from my beach day (click here to view this post again)

Toodles xo


5 comments:

  1. love the matching prints! so great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the print!
    such a great outfit
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great!

    Brigita,
    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit lokks somehow unusual but so nice also! Love the skirt <3

    ReplyDelete

Some Popular Posts You Can Also Check Out! xx