Monday, July 22, 2013

Music Mondays - Who Wants that Perfect Love Story Anyway?


So I decided to now dedicate Monday's to a song. Everyone loves music and I just think music is best when we share it! This is Jay-Z's new song Part II (On the Run) with Beyonce, it's just so good has this nice 90s feel to it. Great for a lazy summer Monday!

Enjoy!

-Dominique xx

By the way the picture I chose for this video is a fashion statement in itself. I love the box braids and tribal prints Bey decided to do here. She looks good!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment, I am following you now. But I cant find you on my follow list. I hope followed me too =)

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveee this song!! :D jay-z's new album is awesome! :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This song is honestly so soothing! Jay Z did well again.
      Thanks for stopping by
      xx

      Delete

Some Popular Posts You Can Also Check Out! xx