Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Trendy Tuesdays : All About Burgundy

This fall it's simply all about burgundy. This is just one colour that I absolutely love on all skin tones. It make pale people look fair and innocent or show the beautiful natural tones in someone who may have a darker skin shade. All in all it is a must for this fall season!

Firstly I would like to say I am beyond sorry for being MIA! I just had no idea school would take this kind of toll on me but I will definitely try my hardest to update :)

Now back to the fashion. I have always had a love for burgundy it is just one of those tones that compliment you completely! Recently I purchased a burgundy crop top from Forever 21 and I just can't explain how satisfied the colour made me feel. It was simply perfect...so this ultimately means my closet will soon be taken over by burgundy. 

It is also important to note that it doesn't have to be clothing, but accessories can also be burgundy. Adding that perfect burgundy handbag to your outfit will show that you are keeping up with the times. Even jewelry or headbands or (most importantly) shoes can be this colour. Honestly there are just so many ways to wear burgundy that it is getting me far too excited. 

RATING:★★★★★ 
This obviously getting full stars because the good thing about it even though it is a trend, it can continue to be in style and since burgundy is generally neutral you can wear it for many more years to come. (So maybe try to find items that aren't strictly trends but can be classic)

Anyways make sure you purchase burgundy whether you are a girl or a boy because this way I am 100% sure that you will....

Make Fashion Fun !
-Dominique♡  

4 comments:

  1. this is actually THE colour of the season. It's everywhere at H&M <3
    Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I know...I live and breathe H&M :P
      Thanks girlie <3

      Delete
  2. Danii stole what I was going to say. But she's the expert~ ;D

    SO TRUE. I need more burgundy please!

    ReplyDelete

Some Popular Posts You Can Also Check Out! xx