Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Trendy Tuesdays: Army Green


Army green has really made it's mark in the fashion industry this year...tonight the weather was cool so I thought some darker colours with nylons would be a nice idea. 


It's really no surprise that army green has made such a debut this year, it's one of those colours that can easily compliment an outfit with a subtle hint of colour. I of course love wearing army green with black just because it looks sleeker. I wanted to take a picture in this outfit but was honestly too tired!

Dress: H&M - when I saw this dress I knew I had to get it, it also has a nice faux leather detailing on the shoulder that the vest covers up. You can see this dress in more detail here. On my the dress comes to a few inches above my knee...standing up. Sitting down is a whole other story.

Vest: Costa Blanca - I'm really not a huge Costa Blanca fan but when I saw this dress I just knew I had to get it. Maybe it's my obsession with leather and faux leather like objects. This just compliments the dress by giving a nice layer to it. I like the dress alone but I love it even more with the vest.

Shoes: These are my sneaker heels. Honestly I've had these for ages...way before it became a fashion trend. I absolutely love them. I wore them with black nylon tights and let me tell you my legs looked super long! Blending your shoes with the similar tights always gives that length that girls with shorter legs are always looking for.

This was a fun outfit for a simple night out. Personally one of my favs. Army green can be styled in so many ways and this is only one. I hope to show you guys more variation of this colour in future posts. But for now remember to...

Make Fashion Fun !!

-Dominique xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. LOVE the army green. Such a great color this season. That jacket is amazing!

    xo-
    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and right! I love that vest. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They're awesome I love em. And I will for sure check it out :)

      Delete
  3. Nice blog! Would you like follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the army green, I used it a lot this year and this dress looks perfect :) Thank you for your beautiful comment on my blog!! kisses sweety :)

    http://caprice-by-elirosu.blogspot.com.es/

    By the way, I'm participating in a Spanish street style contest, I invite you to check my look and if you like it, voting is really easy :) thank you!! Kisses

    http://elcorteingles.glamour.es/street-fashion-show/participante/369

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for commenting and I voted :)

      Delete
    2. following you dear ;) kisses!!

      Delete
  5. thanks! :) I'm going to check it out right now ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao! I like your blog very much! Do you want to follow each other with bloglovin and gfc if you like mine? Kiss,Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loveee the jacket, what a great find!

    ReplyDelete

Some Popular Posts You Can Also Check Out! xx