Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Trendy Tuesdays : Tribal Print

Some call it ethnic print some call it tribal print...it's really all the same and I love it! It takes away boring and adds some fun. When I see this print I can only think that Summer 2012 is going to be a blast. 

This print became a big hit this year...at almost every major fashion store you can find a tribal printed item, whether it be shorts, shirts or dresses the print is all around us.

What I like about it the most is that it isn't the regular ...it's quite far from the regular. It gives the wearer a feel of being exotic and looking fun. To me it's a print that just screams summer! I look at it and think bonfires, outdoor parties in the setting sun, and dancing in the night sky. It really gives me that we are young feel. 

What would I pair tribal print with? High waisted shorts, denim skinnies (I like it ripped) or a denim vest. For shoes Vans, Converse, Gladiators, or Birks. And with the shorts a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Lita's   A fun hair turban or headband (especially right above the forehead line or across) would be fun hair pieces. I would also wear some maybe some feather extensions and braids in my hair. For the tribal print I think natural hair is the best or waves. 

RATING:★★★★☆ 
Not giving it full stars because as much as I love it there's something about it that doesn't click with me. But I still really do love love the tribal print and shall be getting my hands on a shirt soon :)

I think I've repeated it more than once but I know the tribal print will...
Make Fashion Fun!

-Dominique♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Popular Posts You Can Also Check Out! xx