Monday, July 30, 2012

Manly Mondays : Cropped Pants


Some may say it's tacky...but I think it's kinda cute when the pants are slightly shorter. BUT! I'm not talking about floods that's not cute that IS tacky. A trend that's in is cropped pants or cuffing your pants so that they are a bit shorter. 
I love how this guy styled himself...he's following the trends and knew the appropriate shoes to pair these pants with. A pair of suede dress shoes let the outfit look pretty classy.

I'm not going to let this post drag on but just keep it short and simple.

I also truly believe it has to be the right pair of pants that you may decide to crop or cuff. They much be straight and skinny. Nothing wide legged. That will look like floods and will not look good at all.

When wearing these pants the right shoes must worn too because it can also look bad if the wrong shoes are worn. Dustin above has worn the right shoes, I also think this would look nice with some Toms. 

RATING: ★★★☆☆ 
Can't give it full stars because I have seen this style fall apart very easily. It is good but since it's not for everyone it cannot receive full stars. Love love love it though : D

I think this is a very cool style to...
Make Fashion Fun!

-Dominique  ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Popular Posts You Can Also Check Out! xx