Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pastel vs. Bright: Which Do You Prefer?

A trend that quickly gained popularity were pastel colours and bright colours. Walking into stores one could see these two types of fashion trends were going to be in for the spring and carry on into the summer. 
It's not that one is better than the other....it just generally comes down to location, mood and personality. I find that if I want to be subtle but still trendy I will tone it down and wear pastel. However if it's a night in the city and I would rather make a statement than blend in with the night bright colours are very suitable.

But as to which one I find succeeding during this summer season...the winner would have to be pastel colours. Walking into stores these days I'm seeing more light pinks, mints and baby blues not neon colours. Currently my favourite pastel item are these mint trousers from H&MThese trousers are quite comfortable and I am sure will definitely be in for awhile. 

Which colour palette do you think is winning? Let me know :) 
And remember....
Make fashion fun!
-Dominique 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Popular Posts You Can Also Check Out! xx