Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Review Time: Mamonde Moisture Sheet Mask

When it comes to trying out new sheet masks especially ones that say moisture I get a bit worried because this usually means an amplified amount of essence and result in a breakout...but since I was desperate for some moisture in my dry skin I wanted to try it out and too my surprise this one was different.
This mask comes a company called Mamonde in South Korea so this means it isn't necessarily easy to find. I was fortunate to find it at a Korean supermarket on Saturday...but it was a bit more expensive than I would have liked it to be. It comes in a box with four packs which is good because a) you have a container for the masks and b) four is a decent amount.

When opening the package I was convinced it was going to be doused in essence but this mask was completely different than what I had imagined. The mask is soaked in a milky liquid so rather than clear it was white. Looking almost like lotion but not having the texture of lotion so I was rather confused. 

Either way I was still going to use this mask tonight, it's a bit wider than most masks I have tried but good for reaching some areas on the side on my jawline. It also has two layers around the eyes which is good because this was the place I felt dryness the most. I left it on for about 15-20 minutes and I could feel my skin absorbing the moisture even when I took the mask off my skin still felt it! 

This morning when I woke up I couldn't believe how smooth my skin was and it hadn't broken out in fact it looked better than the night before. So I'm a bit happy about this mask to be quite honest ! :)

RATING:★★★★☆ 
All in all this get 4/5 stars because it was a bit too wide for my face or any decently regular sized face and the price was not what I wanted it came up to nine dollars and change for only four masks. Either way now that I know it has great moisture properties I will save the next three for when my face gets dry again.

Let me know what type of masks you use and how they work for you!
And Remember...
Beauty starts from the inside out!
-Dominique♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Popular Posts You Can Also Check Out! xx