Monday, January 07, 2013

Back To School Fun OOTD


Being the loser that I am I just had to dress up for school today...you know how little kids get excited for the first day of school well yup that was me.
Unfortunately I never got the pleasure to enjoy boxing day or boxing week cuz I was pretty much dying at home with some virus, very lovely way to spend the break. However once I was a bit better I went back to work and on my break had to stop by H&M (don't think I have never passed that store without going in...it's horrible) and found some items for cheap, yay me! ^ ^


Let's begin with the accessories, my necklace was generally cheap and from Ardene's specifically for another event but I just love everything about it. It has a nice Aztec-y feel to it which is completely my style and it makes a really nice noise too.

My top was 3 dollars from H&M ...it's a skirt :) It's kinda see through when you wear it as a skirt which made me sad so I thought this was a perfect alternative plus the burgundy is perfecto. It brings colour to the outfit without being overly loud. My cardigan I bought awhile ago from Forever21 also was $3 quite a save I think. By adding this it doesn't make the outfit completely dark...for the first day especially a monday wearing all black or all dark colours doesn't help the feeling of "it's Monday I have school". So long story short liven up your fashion on Mondays! 


This is a crappy photo I'm sorry but this skirt is completely lace which makes it fragile (perfect -_-), even still I love it! Minus being 100% see through a slip is very necessary underneath or leggings at least! And to go with the lace theme I added patterned tights. 

Naturally I did not wear heels to school I had nice riding boots but silly me left them at my apartment by school and I went home home for the night. I don't care how important you may think fashion is...you still need to protect your skin and keep warm. Wear those boots and tights! Protect those legs! 

Lastly I have a little goofy picture for you...that end up turning nice! yay hehe 

As you can tell I'm having fun which is why the motto is...
Make Fashion Fun!!

-Dominique




1 comment:

Some Popular Posts You Can Also Check Out! xx