Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Worldwide Wednesays : Argan Oil

When talking about hair care....Argan Oil seems to come up in the topic almost immediately. I've known about this product for a couple years because my hairdresser uses it but it has really been the topic on the rise and with good reason.
The line above is probably the most famous and probably the most expensive...but this is truly with reason! It gives really good results and truly lasts a very long time. Along with coconut oil, Moroccan oil has done some really good stuff for strengthening my hair.

I love after I'm done straightening my hair I will put a little dab in and it will look shiny and healthy...plus lets my hair last a long time.

Argan oil is found in the Southern part of Morocco. It is from Argan almonds that are then cold pressed without the use of any extra chemicals, preservatives etc to have a natural Argan oil.

I absolutely love this stuff and I truly believe most people must try it out and see how awesome it is :)

Beauty coming from the inside out!
-Dominique ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Popular Posts You Can Also Check Out! xx